- Toshiba Satellite Laptop with Intel® Pentium® Processor
- 6-cell lithium-ion battery
- AC adapter
- Software: Microsoft Works 9; Adobe Acrobat Reader and more
- Owner's manual
- Intel® Pentium® processor T4400
Features an 800MHz frontside bus, 1MB L2 cache and 2.2GHz processor speed.
- 4GB DDR3 memory
For multitasking power.
- Multiformat DVD±RW/CD-RW drive with double-layer support
Records up to 8.5GB of data or 4 hours of video using compatible DVD+R DL and DVD-R DL media. Also supports DVD-RAM.
- 15.6" TFT-LCD high-definition widescreen display
With TruBrite technology and 1366 x 768 resolution showcases movies and games in stunning clarity. Native support for 720p content.
- 320GB Serial ATA hard drive (5400 rpm)
Offers spacious storage and fast read/write times.
- Intel® Graphics Media Accelerator 4500M
With 128-1759MB dynamically allocated shared video memory for lush images. Built-in stereo speakers.
- Multiformat media reader
Supports Secure Digital, Memory Stick and MultiMediaCard formats.
- 3 high-speed USB 2.0 ports
For fast digital video, audio and data transfer.
- Built-in Wi-Fi wireless networking (802.11b/g)
To connect to the Internet without wires.
- Built-in 10/100 Ethernet LAN
With RJ-45 connector for a quick and easy wired Web connection.
- Weighs 5.9 lbs. and measures just 1.5" thin
For easy portability.
- Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium Edition 64-bit operating system preinstalled
Provides a stable platform for word processing, Web navigation, gaming, media storage and more.
- Software package included
With Microsoft Works 9, Adobe Acrobat Reader and more. 60-day trial version of Microsoft Office Home and Student 2007 Edition also included.
- ENERGY STAR qualified
Designed to use less energy and meets strict energy efficiency guidelines set by the Environmental Protection Agency and U.S. Department of Energy.
- Intel, Pentium, Celeron, Centrino, Core, Viiv, Intel Inside and the Intel Inside logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of Intel Corporation or its subsidiaries in the United States and other countries.