This mobile phone features a 3.2MP digital camera with flash, autofocus and 2x digital zoom for capturing special moments on the go. The Bluetooth v2.1 technology allows you to enjoy hands-free conversations with friends and family.
- AT&T BlackBerry 9700 Mobile Phone
- Lithium battery
- SIM card, 2GB microSD card
- Owner's manual
- Built-in AT&T Wi-Fi Hotspot support
With auto connect for Internet capability and Bluetooth v2.1 capability (stereo A2DP capable) for connecting to your computer.
- BlackBerry operating system
Allows you to stay connected and productive on the go.
- Color half VGA screen
For clear viewing of your text messages, photos and videos.
- Built-in 3.2MP digital camera
With flash, autofocus and 2x digital zoom for capturing still images and short videos on the go.
- Built-in media player
Supports AT&T Music, XM Radio and Apple® iTunes MP3 playlists and allows you to access applications such as Pandora for listening to your favorite tunes.
- microSD card slot
Supports microSD cards up to 32GB for storing or transferring media. 2GB microSD card included.
- Multimedia and text messaging
Let you communicate by typing. Also features mobile video and AT&T Visual Voicemail.
- Operates on quad-band GSM 850/900/1800/1900MHz and UMTS 850/1900/2100 wireless networks
For reliable wireless communication.
- Customizable MP3 and polyphonic ringtones
Allow you to personalize the sound of your phone.
- Vibrate mode
Notifies you discreetly of incoming phone calls and messages.
- Voice activation
For hands-free dialing.
- Speed dial
Lets you call frequently used numbers with the touch of a button.
- 1,000-entry phone book
Keeps your contact numbers easily accessible.
- Hands-free speakerphone
Allows you to keep your hands on the wheel while driving.
With AT&T Navigator allows access to E911 emergency location services where available.
- Downloadable content
Includes graphics and games to add creative touches to your phone.
- Up to 6 hours talk time and 19 days standby
With included lithium battery.
- * Phone activation required before use.
- Apple, the Apple logo and iTunes are trademarks of Apple Computer, Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. iPod is a trademark of Apple Computer, Inc.