Take amazing pictures with this powerful digital camera that supports 10.0-megapixel resolution image capture and uses face detection technology to ensure that portraits come out looking their best.
- Canon Powershot 10.0-Megapixel Digital ELPH Camera
- Lithium-ion battery pack and battery charger
- USB 2.0 and A/V cables
- Wrist strap
- Digital Camera Solution CD-ROM
- Owner's manual
- From our expanded online assortment; not available in all Best Buy stores
- 10.0-megapixel CCD
For capturing high-resolution images up to 5616 x 3744.
- 3x optical/4x digital/12x total zoom
Gets you close to your subject for detail-rich images.
- 2.5" PureColorII LCD display
With optical viewfinder to help you find the perfect shot then get a close-up view of the image.
- DIG!C 4 image processor
Provides superior image quality and fast processing speed.
- Special scene modes
Include foliage, snow, beach, sunset, fireworks and more so you can choose the optimum setting for your shot. Smart AUTO mode intelligently selects the right settings for each shot.
- Face detection technology
Isolates subjects in-frame and optimizes conditions for the best pictures of friends and family.
- 9-point through-the-lens (TTL) autofocus
Makes sure your pictures stay sharp. Macro mode lets you get as close as 1.2" from your subject for great pictures of flowers or small objects.
- White balance controls include
Auto, daylight, cloudy, tungsten, fluorescent, fluorescent H and custom to help images look natural under different lighting conditions.
- Built-in auto flash
With auto, on, off and slow synchro to give you the best possible images when shooting in low light.
- Video mode
Captures movie clips to share with friends and family.
- Supported storage media
Include Secure Digital, Secure Digital High Capacity, MultiMediaCard, MultiMediaCard Plus and High Capacity MultiMediaCard Plus Cards (media not included).
- >> Store more photos! Find compatible memory cards in our Memory Center!
- USB 2.0 interface and A/V outputs
For easy connection to a computer or TV.