This camcorder allows you to capture high-definition video and still images. Digital image stabilization and 12-subject face chaser technology allow you to capture stunning portraits.
- Sanyo Xacti TH1 1.1MP Digital High-Definition Camcorder with 3" LCD Monitor
- Rechargeable lithium-ion battery, AC adapter
- A/V cable, USB cable, grip belt, software CD-ROM
- Owner's manual
- From our expanded online assortment; not available in all Best Buy stores
- 30x optical/50x digital zoom
Brings you up close to distant objects and scenes.
- 3" LCD monitor
Rotates up to 285° for improved viewing.
- 1.1-megapixel CMOS image sensor
Offers stunning detail and clarity and records both video and still images.
- Optical zoom lens
Features 7 groups and 10 elements (2 aspheric elements, 3 aspheric surfaces) lenses with a built-in neutral-density filter.
- Built-in digital image stabilization
Minimizes picture blur caused by camera movement.
- Face detection and face chaser technologies
Recognize up to 12 faces and adjust brightness and focus for each for incredibly clear pictures.
- Fast start-up time
Gets you recording in as little as 1.7 seconds so you don't miss that important shot.
- 3D noise reduction (3D-DNR)
Offers improved video clarity by reducing random signal noise.
- Scene modes
Include auto, portrait, landscape, night portrait, sports, snow and beach, fireworks and lamp for customized image capture.
- Digital still camera mode
Captures images at resolutions up to 2.0 megapixels (interpolated) for high-definition photography. Sequential photo mode shoots up to 13 frames per second to capture great action or sports.
- Built-in microphone
Records audio for clear sound.
- Stores video and photos
On Secure Digital and Secure Digital High Capacity memory cards (media not included) or onto the 43MB of internal memory.
- Dual record mode
Allows you to capture still images while recording video.
For printing without a computer using a compatible printer. USB 2.0 interface for easy image transfer to your computer. A/V outputs let you display your video on your TV.
- MPEG-4/H.264 video compression
Reduces file size for speedy uploading or e-mailing of your photos to friends and family.